Made from organic and fair trade high percentage cocoa this special treat is one you don’t have to feel guilty about!
- 43 g (1 bar) Organic Fair, Purist 70% cocoa
- 6 slices 1-lb white country-style loaf, cut into 8 slices
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (Aspromontano, Ottobratico or Terre Di San Mauro)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt from Cervia
- Preheat the oven or boiler to approximately 325°F.
- Coarsely grate the chocolate onto a plate.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet or heatproof plate.
- Toast under the broiler until golden on both sides.
- Spoon the grated chocolate over the toast, covering it completely.
- Pour the olive oil over the chocolate and sprinkle with the salt flakes.